Mac Hearing has been awarded a contract by the Australian Federal Government to provide free hearing services to eligible patients.
What free services are provided?
- A full hearing assessment,
- advice and support about your hearing loss,
- if needed, the fitting of an appropriate hearing device,
- contribution to maintenance and repair of hearing devices.
Who is eligible for free hearing services?
You may be eligible if you are:
- Aged over 26 years and hold a pensioner card,
- aged over 26 years and receive a Sickness Allowance from Centrelink,
- a dependent of someone in the two above categories,
- undergoing an Australian Government funded disability management service and have been referred by your disability employment services case manager.