Sudden Hearing loss? Speak to a professional Audiologist now! Ph (02) 4626 3590
Watch Monica achieve auditory rehabilitation via an iPad…
Watch Monica, a single-sided deafness patient at Mac Hearing, doing auditory rehabilitation via Bluetooth from the I-pad to her Cochlear implant. Note that not only is she listening in Spanish, she translates it back to English for me. Very clever work from Monica
What Mac Hearing clients say...
***WE ARE OPEN***
Important information for our patients:
- Any staff member or practitioner who is feeling unwell or is showing symptoms will be asked not to come to work.
- Appointments are being spaced out to allow extra hygiene measures & reduce the wait time.
- We are regularly cleaning door handles and shared surfaces with medical grade disinfectant at the start of the day, and spraying aerosol disinfectant throughout the day and at the close of clinic.
- We have removed every 2nd chair in the waiting room to create a greater separation between visitors.
- Hand wash and sanitising facilities are available for everyone who enters.
- All patients are asked to hand sanitise on arrival and departure
- Arrive as close to your appointment time as possible
- We kindly request that if you are displaying symptoms of fever, sore throat, cough or flu-like illness that you please call us and we will re-schedule your appointment.